Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Run on the Jordan River Trail

I had invited some coworkers to run with me this morning at 6:30 am on the Jordan River Trail outside of MonaVie. However, I was laid off last week so I cancelled the fun run. Peter was still interested in running and sent out an email asking if anyone was still interested. Annie and Rena responded and I did too. No one else responded and Peter sent a message to reschedule when there was more interest. I sent a response that I was still going to run at 6. I'm now riding the 4:37 am bus. I assume no one else is coming. I feel at peace about my choice to run this morning, like I'm supposed to do this. I have no idea what lies ahead on the path. I hope what ever it may be, my leap of faith is rewarded.

Phillip contacted me yesterday about a contract position to edit XML documents for the LDS church. The pay is a little lower than I would usually take, especially for a contract. I'm not finished with my efforts to organize and order the office. I have been a little distracted watching episodes of Lost.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: